Thursday 10 June 2010

Other News

As I previously mentioned, it's been a busy time of year for me and I hope to make a number of posts in the next week/month/decade.

I've been relandscaping my garden and the light at the end of the tunnel has just started to glow. I should have 'designed' it this way years ago but I got the 'plant collectors' syndrome and spent ridiculous amounts of cash on ridiculous plants that would never do well in our ridiculous climate! Ridiculous really. Anyway, a post to follow soon with before and after photos.

I've also gotten (right word??) back into art after a number of years being a pencil free zone. One particular commission I just completed is worthy of posting here, but I'll wait until its been presented to the new owner as a birthday surprise, just in case they read this blog (which is doubtful!)

Into my busy schedule, I shoehorned a 9 mile walk around the Ystradfellte waterfall circuit last Saturday in proper Welsh drizzle. Photos and report to follow. I wore my new Inov8s - first time I've owned a pair. Comfortable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment